New pitboss

The game has been reloaded to dick76's autosave. Looks like D will have to replay the turn.

The clock is running, about 20.5 hours to go from now.

Sorry guys, been playing Beyond Earth but will be happy to return to my original planet if you need a sub.

PM me the password for Sumeria

I just tried to join and it says my version does not match. Are you using any mods for this game?

Dear jaydog remain less than 4 hours to the end of the turn, you and I fight and I can not log in to play my turn before you. Please we can develop rules for entering the game two of us. With me now is night and I want to ask you to pause the game after you play the course, so that I can play my turn in the morning.

Game paused.

Jaydog, are you OK? Missing turns in war is to be avoided at all costs.

I apologize everyone, I have been quite busy the last few days.
I will get on immediately to play my turn and I will remember to check on the game more frequently.

I can now control both nations (so had to leave the game), but soon I will control only one. If you want 1889 can take over the nation's counter dick76. I can send him the password immediately.

I doubt it would be wise for me to log in while the computer is saying my version of the game does not match. What mods are you running for this game?

1889, both the available spaces were filled since then, maybe that is why you cannot enter. About different files, it happens and as much as I know, it is not fatal. i.e. you can still play with it.

Jaydog and Ot4e, you missed tha last turn. Are you OK and around?

Turns only go once a day, right?

Because I'm coming online to play my turn every day around Midnight but it seems I am STILL missing turns.

How often do turns go? :confused:

The turn timer is something around 24 hours RL time.

Sometimes it is possible that if you have 2 hours window each day and on one day you check in the beginning of it, but the turn switches a bit later, and the next day you check on the end of the 2 hours window, it might be that you miss a turn because more than 24 hours passed between your check ins. But looking at civstats at http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=2746 you can see how much time it is left from the timer, so you can make more precise prognosis when to play.

I logged into play my turn just about 2 minutes ago, (4:17 PM EST USA Time) and It said "Connecting to Host Peer Player, "Sinimusta" " And it said that for about 30 seconds, and then it crashes with this error:

"Error: Cannot reach host player; "Sinimusta".
"Make sure this player's Firewall and proxy settings are configured properly"

I have attempted to join 5 Times, all with the EXACT same outcome. I have restarted my own Internet connection twice and that is not the issue.

Can we have a stop for a while please? I will need a reload, son converted me to AI when using my PC.

Reloaded to 2metraninja's login at 14:30 server time. There is 14:34 remaining on the timer for this turn. Looks like there are seven people needing to play, including 2MN, so please pause for your fellow players if it looks necessary, since time was messed up on this turn with the reload. Thanks.

Top Bottom