New pitboss

Good game, Jaydog. And thanks for subbing. I am sorry this was so short and unfortunate for you subbing though.

Do you plan on joining any new pitboss game?

Ahh, well. It was good while it lasted. =P

Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to jump in like I did. After Intense Googling, I came across this Thread.

I would love to join a new Pitboss game, as I will have much more interest in a game where the cities are mine, and I know the map beter ETC.

At the moment, I cant commit to another Pitboss game. If it can start in like, a month, then I can. I would not like to drop into a game this time. It was fun, but I would like the experience of building my Civ from the ground, up.
I have a vacation coming up later this Feb, and it's a long one.

So, yes. I would like to play another Pitboss game but I dont know If i can commit to one until March-ish. Thanks again for the the experience. :D

I need pause. Couldnt connect to you, 2metra. Did you unfix anything?

Sorry, Ot4e, it was me logging again after I done my turn to create a restore point in case we need it and totally forgot I am logged in. About why we cannot connect, I think I did not do anything. Have to investigate it though.

Cristoval, can you please play in the next few hours. Or else we have the game paused please.

Okay thought I had to wait for your turn, as I went last, in the first round?

**Turn is done.

I think it was me playing after you the last 3-4 turns.

Anyway, new turn.

Game is back up after a server outage due to a NIC that crashed at our provider.

The game was reloaded from Elkads login autosave, so Elkad needs to replay his turn (if he actually played). The timer is at ~20h.

Yay, the one turn I didn't double-log to make a save after I played :)

Thanks for all your hard work Caledorn

WB Cal!

I will need a pause though due to the messed timing. Thanks guys.

Thank you, guys. :) I appreciate the warm welcome back a lot!

WB Cal!

I will need a pause though due to the messed timing. Thanks guys.

When you play, you can leave the game unpaused, even though it shows I haven't "finished" my turn. When I left it unfinished I just wanted to leave time for possible last minute checks.

Top Bottom