New Stargate Mod Atlantis, and SG1

stargate

• airport as stargate

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • railroad as stargate

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
OT...The X-303 Prometheus has been blown up!!!....

now we have the Odysey...another dedalous(sp?...its early) clone...boooooo

@ASW...sorry I got touchy...I understand which "ball" you got rolling now...Atlantis units and the jumper...kudos for getting Hikaro interested in the gateship

the Oreye showed up on a previously visited planet(a Industrial era place...they used to think the Stargate was a Relic, and were at Civil war in the past???)...they are still divided as a people...well they (the "bad guy" faction for this plot) with the help of the oreye build this satellite that can destroy cities from space...so SG-1 decides to fly in with F-302s and the Prometheus and blow it up...turns out the thing has a real good shield and they cant "just blow it up" SG-1 style...it turns and shoot the crap out of the X303 and a bunch of F302s....they never end up blowing up the satellite, but convince the "bad guys" not to shoot...

It was a real "down" episode...SG-1 didnt end up as "heros" I would expect this to be a key future episode...on the other hand...the newest episode with the stupid man eating bugs was VERY @#$%ing LAME

Top Bottom