New term --> New nominations/volounteeres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starlifter, did I understand you right that you want Triton?

That one was what was suggested earlier, and I'm agreeable with anything.

If Philosopher12 wants a governorship (science advisor was also mentioned for him by D. of M.)), then I'll take whatever he does not choose (e.g., P12 may have the choice :) ).

I haven't seen a confirmed posting of what is finally decided (e.g., P12's choice; if governing, exactly which province and what cities are to be included), so I'll hold off doing anything till it looks "official" :).

Philosopher 12, why don't you do the Triton Province? It is open and I was about to do it tonight, but had posted to Kev about it thinking you had already signed up to do it.

I'm currently doing the Roman Province (now called Ariel), and Kev was gong to have me do 2 provinces (including Triton).

Now that you're signed up:

All Hail Philosopher12:

Governor of Triton!

Hip Hip Hurrah!

PS, subject to final OK by the President, of course ;).

Philosopher: It would be GREAT if you could take Triton Province. On the map, Triton is the island that includes the cities of Beijing, Nanking, Canton, Elibbia, and a few others. It's pretty small, but since Beijing has Shake's Theatre the province has been a military production area for a while. It may be better served now to look at putting some improvements up.

Just take a look at some of the other governors' threads to get a feel for what they do. Very basically, download the game and take a look at your cities. Then, in a thread with your province name and the date (i.e. Triton 1878) and give your ideas as to the next 3 or 4 items that that city should build. Some governors like to give suggestions about worker allocation as well. The thread may lead to some discussion, and the governor should take the advice in that thread and use it how he/she sees fit. Feel free to edit your orignal post and change some production if you'd like. I'll always try to follow the governor's directions while I play the game, and I'll go by the specific threat at the time I'm ready to start.

Great to have you in the Inner Circle. We'll have to see what kind of trouble you may get into during one of the (in)famous Inner Circle parties. :)

Upon Edit: I wonder. Could it be that with the influx of new players that we've more people here than at the Gamecatcher Civ2 multigame? How ironic that would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom