New to Gamming

Oh, an advertising spammer.

I thought they were dead by now.

The guys only got 2 posts on the forum and their both on this thread and they both have nothing to do with civ. So is he spamming? Yes

I don't think he is a bot. Two other foums I go to have had spam bots register recently, on BNW they did not post but had links to alcohol and tobacco selling sites. The other forum they actualy posted.

Lord Olleus said:
The guys only got 2 posts on the forum and their both on this thread and they both have nothing to do with civ. So is he spamming? Yes

He's just not very good at English and posted in the wrong forum. Like PrinceScamp said, he's not advertising for anything.

Sort of on topic (since the topic is a sort of what is it anyways?);

I saw and ad in the paper, at future shop X-Box 360, $500 CAD, with hard drive. NOt going to buy it as I want a PC and don't want a console.

i m not a spamer
i only want to know about X360 because i herd alot about it

Now I understand his questin. He is asking if it is availiable in India, which explains the less than perfect English, which isn't that bad if it's not your first language.

I do not know if it's availiable in india, I suggest looking at Indian electronic selling websites to see.

"XBox will ship to India in mid 2006." -www.techtree.com

I suppose it will come in summer, bud.

Top Bottom