New turn player needed

donsig

Low level intermediary
The Nutters have attacked us now and taken two cities. I will play out the turns if no one else wants to but I've had it with this game. Anyone want to take over?

I Will play if i can get the game back from a friend, i'll play it through to the end if only by myself but its understandable, if anyone knows of a place where i can get civ3 original without having to pay PM me and ill play.

As I said I'll continue to play the save if no one else can or will but from this point out I would throw everything at the Iroqi and just let the Galls conquer our cities. I'm not in the mood for a long drawn out game of *see how long we can survive*.

i could play some turns over the summer when i have more time, but i'm busy with school right now, and finals are just around the corner. sorry, but i can't help with the turn playing, at least not for another month or so.

How about you, Strider, are you willing to play some turns? You said in another thread the game was just starting to get fun.

If no one plays it today I'll play it tomorrow.

donsig said:
How about you, Strider, are you willing to play some turns? You said in another thread the game was just starting to get fun.

If no one plays it today I'll play it tomorrow.

I'm willing to play the turns, but I have no idea if I can play a turn in 24 hours. Over the past 2 weeks, I've gone 4 days without having Internet access to check things.

I'll do it, but I won't be the best choice.

Strider said:
I'm willing to play the turns, but I have no idea if I can play a turn in 24 hours. Over the past 2 weeks, I've gone 4 days without having Internet access to check things.

Well if you want when ive got civ3 we can take it in turns? i should have civ3 back by about wednesday my time.

Strider said:

Thanks for playing the turn. I can be back-up turn player if we're really laste and Strider isn't around.

Top Bottom