New Unit:Covert Ops

Kindred72

Vampire
Another one requested by Kal-El. With Paradrop animation.

Covert Ops

Attachments

• covertdrop.gif
    covertdrop.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 5,021
Hmmm yes I can see having much fun and mischif with this lovely unit. :ninja: :satan: :ninja:
Well done thanks
[dance]

Beautiful! though he looks like he is going to get whiplash from that paradrop. :)

I love every other animation. :D

Originally posted by Nder
Beautiful! though he looks like he is going to get whiplash from that paradrop. :)

I love every other animation. :D

The paradrop animation was the hardest. I've never done cut and paste and I had no Idea what to do. But all-in-all, I think it came out ok. or at least acceptable. Maybe he just had a rough jump.:D

He is wonderful, ignore my ingorant earlier remarks. You are wonderful! Every new unit for DyP is a one unit closer to heaven. :love:

Originally posted by Steph
I've found what graphics to use for Special Forces in Steph's mod :goodjob:
One request : would it be possible to make an alternate attack where he would use the little toy he has on his back?

I was waiting for someone to request this. I thought about making an attack with it, but then, that would require another fortify too. I could possible get back to this, but i'm hard at work on DyP units right now.

Awesome unit. :goodjob:

Looks like Sam Fisher out of Splinter Cell.... no really it does

A few Players mentioned that they would like a dark parachute for this Unit probably due to the fact that the Unit is a Covert Ops Unit and you know how they hate gaining unfriendly or surprise attention when they paradrop:lol:

Palette Colors from the Covert Ops Camouflage Suit were used to make the parachute dark and also to remain compatible with the Unit itself. Shades of Black looked rather Dull IMO but you be the judge.

This is a Fine Unit Kendred72...Thanks.

This is the Paradrop flc Only...Get the Zip Here:

Preview on next page could not place in this post.

Attachments

• covert ops dark paradrop.zip
    50.1 KB · Views: 289
Top Bottom