New Unit: Final Fantasy Style Hi-Tech Airship

Oh dang that's an awesome unit, Kudos to ya Hikaro.

Hikaro-cun enay des!

The zips don't work.

Warlord Sam: thanks for the compliment.

TVA22: they're RAR archives, not zip files, like Kylerean said.

Folks, I have a very important announcement regarding this unit. The original files are all bad, and will cause the game to crash. This is the result of my copy of FLICster getting corrupted somehow :( Fortunately, BeBro was able to send me his executable, and I was able to fix the bugs and re upload the files. My most sincere apologies to the hundred or so of you who downloaded the broken files :( This time, to keep things simple, I decided to upload 5 zip files (I still can't get the file upload system to work without timing out, so if anyone who has a high-speed connection is willing to upload the whole enchilada for me, I'd be grateful). As a kind of bonus for all your trouble, I've attached a screenshot of the airship and Makou cannon in the acutal game (just to prove that they work now).

Is it possible to use this by putting this in a scenario folder? Or do I have to plug coding in the actual game?

There's a nice sticky tutorial at the top of this page that explains the whole process much better than I possibly could :)

Top Bottom