New Unit: Warp Raider

Orthanc

Shipwright
This is the last of the Skaven ships requested by LizardmenRule!, the Warp Raider. I have to say, making the smoke green proved a little challenging, I hope it works out alright. Also, the exhuast at the back weren't in the original image but were requested to be put in, so I hope those are satisfactory as well.

Here it is:
Warp Raider

More boats ahoy!:D

Attachments

• p2.JPG
    p2.JPG
    5.8 KB · Views: 958
  • Warp Raider.gif
    Warp Raider.gif
    86.3 KB · Views: 1,121
:lol: Reminds me of my last Chemistry teacher...

Yep, its official that weird things are often the most fun to make.

Cool.
I'd probably darken the green a bit before using it (warpstone is a darker green, in my mind, at least), an easy palette conversion, but all in all it's a very good ship!. :)

beautifull

Orthanc used pure magenta at least three times in the palette (probably due to the green death explosion), thus the cock up. :)
Here's a fixed version (should work, haven't tested it in game):

Attachments

• Warp RaiderDeath.zip
    82.3 KB · Views: 138
Your flic works fine in FLCster, should be fine in-game.

That's weird, looking at my own flics, even in slow motion, the box doesn't show at all for me. Anywho, thanks for fixing it, as for the sphere-explosions, I honestly don't know that I could do much to fix that, it would probably require making some randomizing calculations and formulas, which I'm not all that great at (Math=Orthanc Bane). Unfortunately I've got a little too much going right now to go back to this, currently, but I'll keep it in mind.

Top Bottom