• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

New Units (Deathclaw&Machinegunner)

The machinegunner looks a little big... But cool :) The baby deathclaw actually looks like it fits in the civ3 scale as an adult.
Maybe if all the BOS units were converted someone could make a complete mod with them, scaling up the terrain and make the cities look like individual buildings... I'm thinking like the X-com mod from civ2.

Ooohhh,,,,
Can't wait to download the Deathclaw!

The machinegunner is not as big as it looks
i have allready scaled it down to 70 percent
to fit into the civ 3 game.
The preview gifs are the original files ripped out of the fallout game so dont worry.;)

for me the shadows showed up in flicster but not in the game. is it just me?
I'm not complaining though, just pointing it out:)
I really like them! are you going to do any ships? are there any ships?

the only problem is the civ specific color. I used the deathclaw with Egypt & the hole monster had a light yellow color.. But i don't know what you can do about it.

There are some strange colors on deathclaw especially when played with egypt or barbarians it is because the whole original frames of the deathclaw are brown but there are also a few pixels of grey inside, so if played with a light color like egypt etc. it looks a bit strange.
I had some problems finding the right color for the shadows, whenever i just paste the shadow color from the original civ3 units it turned into black,when alpha blend was activated, so if you have a clue how to fix it plz tell me.

Any chance they could be modified so that instead of getting a Civ-color "wash" that they just have specific parts to get the Civ-color?

Top Bottom