Newbie suggestions for CIV6

Wojciech_R

Chieftain
Hi,

After some CIV6 games I have few suggestions (not suprisinlgy most of the are related to favorite newbie district - Industrial :) )

1. Reduce Industrial District initial cost from 54 to 50. A) I like even numbers, B) It comes late and price is already inflated, C) It actually requires investing production to get production.

2. Reduce workshop cost to something beareable (it's just a shed with tools, how come amphitheather is cheaper :/). 170 or even 160 looks more appropriate. Reduce CS bonus to workshops from 2 to 1.

3. Move Industrial District earlier. Enginnering, or Construction seem better to me (more logical, also then district comes earlier). Workshop can stay where it is.

4. Put SOMETHING in telecommunications! Tech tree starts nice, then gets progressivley more dumb. You don't need telecommunications to leavesolar system? Really? Maybe carrier pigeons in space? I guess I missed the part that this broad, diverse and important set of technologies was just invented and progressively developed for a sole pourpose of using nuclear submarines.

Top Bottom