Newbies' Shed

Originally posted by rg3333
This game of democracy is a great idea!
Good work to ever thought of it, anyway i would like to know how you get a public position?

I'd like to elaborate a little, if I can stretch out your question in terms of achieving a public position. I think the best way to get a public position is to participate. The more familiar your name and opinions are, the more support you can get (as long as your contributions are sincere). If you're particulary vocal in an area, you may be able to gain enough support to some day be elected as a leader. It's not the only way to become a leader, but it has worked for some of us, I believe :)

BTW, again, I like encouraging everyone to contribute, regardless of motive!

We're Persia, we've basically Used our Immortals to the Max. We've even defeated Infantry with Immortals recently!!!

Originally posted by Almightyjosh
What does your buddy list do????

What are the buddy and ignore lists? [edit buddy list] [edit ignore list]
The buddy list is used to keep track of the friends you have made on this board. By going to your "My vB Home", you'll be able to see which of your friends are currently online, and be able to send them a private message. Adding people to your buddy list also allow you to send private messages to multiple board members at the same time. You may add any member of this board to your buddy list by clicking this button in a member's posts.

Ignore lists are used for those people who's messages you wish not to read. By adding someone to your ignore list, those messages posted by these individuals will be hidden when you read a thread.

how do i join a province? i cant seem to find it

i also am looking for a job as Minister of Slacking or the equivelant. my work rate is 2 doughnuts a day, and whatever i rummage

As soon as i register for a city, am i automaticly there, regardless of anything else?

thanx, i just couldnt find a map of available places to live. off to Boston for me!

what is the current situation of our democracy (wars, MPPs, science, etc.)?

please dont forget about my other question!

We are currently at war with the Iroquois and China. Hiawatha sneak attacked us, using our ROP agreement to take our most productive city. He then bribed China to declare war against us. Both are minor powers (before the war, the Iroquois were a major power).

We have no MPP's. We are the leaders in culture, science, territory and military strength. We control the UN and basically have our choice of victory conditions. We are pursuing a cultural victory.

what type of govenrment do we have?

Can we push for a Republic?

Thanks for your help Shaiton.

Top Bottom