News: 6otM 100 Announcement

100B looks like a great start. Tiles look juicy. Likely SIP... but no river for OCC! Yikes!

Meanwhile, Ethiopia... yeh not really going for a Petra desert game so those tiles scare me. Prince? I will likely move settler 2 SW and see if more flood plains are there. Then move settler 1 SW.

"Yes, but remember you cant raze capitols" - thanks for the reminder! I will be playing the Norway one so I will probably just pillage and never raze anyway but it would have been been a shame to DQ myself that way.

Pretty sure there is a river to the south (partially visible in the "fog". I wouldn't consider moving away from all the wonder-boosted resource tiles, but if you wanted to build Ruhr it looks possible.

Correction. I will not settle 1SW. Played a test game for my strategy and realized you only get the bonus for hill cities! Thank goodness I found that. Move Warrior to see if the hill 2W Is worth it. It would have to be good and with another opportunity for camps because I want Temple of Artemis in OCC!

The Norway map is Terra which means it has a "New World" with City States, resources, and huts that is first come - first served, which is great for Norway with their seafaring ability. You should be able to get over and control those city states long before the AIs manage, even with just one city - just make sure you settle on the coast or you won't be able to make Longships until you get a Harbor! Not sure what high seas means, maybe just more water and less land?

Aaaah, those were short and sweet and enjoyable. Thank you. I honestly don't think I've played OOC in Civ6, but I used to play it often in CivV. I'm rusty at OOC and frequently forgot to leave myself valid build spots open for the future.

Top Bottom