[BTS] News: BOTM 186 Results and Congratulations

Deckhand

Procrastination at its finest
GOTM Staff
BtS BOTM 186 Results:

Six of Seven complete games were Conquest Victories (or losses). Only greatbeyond didn't get the memo.
Amazing game from sossos, who had the only Deity save victory. Excellent writeups in spoiler threads by deity save players krikav, Kaitzilla, and sossos.
MarleysGh0st was only complete game submittal without an award, not only missing fastest conquest (and Epathlon statue) but also getting fourth place score.

Summary of Medal Winners:

sossos: 1790 AD Conquest Victory, 204,875 points.

Jovan Kukic: 790 AD Conquest Victory, 189,972 points.

nocho: 505 AD Conquest Victory, 184,218 points.

Fastest Finish Award Winners:

greatbeyond: 1985 AD Religious Victory, 15,983 points.

Other Award Winners:

zbgayumn: 1430 AD Conquest Victory, 127,652 points.

undead: 1991 AD Conquest Loss, 1,212 points.

>> See the full results here.
>> See the updated global rankings here.
>> See the latest Pantheon of Heroes here.
>> You can see and compare graphic replays of all the submissions here.
>> Award symbols are listed here.

End of BtS BOTM 186 results.

Here's where everyone settled.

The Small Print:
The numbers by each player's name indicate the turn settled on (starting turn is 0). Players are colour coded by game class (challenger=red, adventurer=blue). Symbols indicate victory condition, if there's no symbol then the player either retired or was defeated. The yellow border indicates the land that was visible at the start of the game.

MarleysGh0st was only complete game submittal without an award, not only missing fastest conquest (and Epathlon statue) but also getting fourth place score.

Oh, well. 72.2 points towards the global ranking is still far above the threshold of what I consider a "good" performance for me.

Thanks for the game!

I'd like to say I planned a religious victory though I would have planned it a whole lot earlier. I knew my long slog for conquest wasn't going to be even close to the top scores. I was going for the conquest anyway when my adoring public apparently decide I should be the high muckity muck.

Top Bottom