[BTS] News: BOTM 210 - Mayan Fool, Results & Congratulations

kcd_swede

Jag är Viking!½
GOTM Staff
BtS BOTM 210 Results:

I hope this April's game didn't leave you all feeling foolish... A lot of interesting choices in the irreversible first moves for this game, and a lot of varied barbarian experiences made for a wild ride. I hope everyone had fun, and so we are all winners!

Heartfelt congratulations to WastinTime for sweeping the Gold Medal for highest score, while submitting the fastest Domination victory and earning the Cow for highest base score! :trophy:

smiregal and Jovan Kukic rounded out the silver and bronze medals with impressive domination and conquest victories, respectively.:trophy2nd::trophy3rd:

Kudos to nocho for the fastest overall victory, earning fastest diplomatic victory award in the process.:clap:

Honorable mentions:
1) Xcalibrator for being the only hardy soul to play at Challenger level, and submitting a very respectable 5th place finish.:cowboy:

2) greatbeyond for putting up with a mapmaker error that limited the Adventurer save to 330 turn (1911AD!) resulting in an unearned loss by score. Thanks for being a good sport and submitting! :hatsoff:

Summary of Medal Winners:

WastinTime: 1705 AD Domination Victory, 308,814 points.

smiregal: 1858 AD Domination Victory, 115,012 points.

Jovan Kukic: 1530 AD Conquest Victory, 111,813 points.

Fastest Finish Award Winners:

nocho: 1400 AD Diplomatic Victory, 94,807 points.

MarleysGh0st: 1540 AD Religious Victory, 65,075 points.

neilmeister: 1830 AD Spaceship Victory, 37,556 points.

Lawrence: 1740 AD Cultural Victory, 15,696 points.

Other Award Winners:

Kime11: 1815 AD Diplomatic Victory, 61,134 points.

zbgayumn: 1956 AD Domination Victory, 46,129 points.

NickTrofimuk: 1864 AD Conquest Victory, 43,867 points.

greatbeyond: 1910 AD Time Loss, 1,850 points.

>> See the full results here.
>> See the updated global rankings here.
>> See the latest Pantheon of Heroes here.
>> You can see and compare graphic replays of all the submissions here.
>> Award symbols are listed here.

Here's where everyone settled.

The Small Print:
The numbers by each player's name indicate the turn settled on (starting turn is 0). Players are colour coded by game class (challenger=red, adventurer=blue). Symbols indicate victory condition, if there's no symbol then the player either retired or was defeated. The yellow border indicates the land that was visible at the start of the game.

Thanks kcd, that was a fun one, and I actually finished! :) Unlike many, I didn't suffer the depredations of barb pirates--not sure why, but I'll take it.

Top Bottom