[BTS] News: BOTM 261 - England, Immortal - Starts 3 Nov

Wow that's a quick request for spoilers!

(Blush) Am I the only one downloading the game just after it is posted and playing through the night, abandoning all plans of rational decision-making and stopping to think?

In my defense, it was such a cool premise - and playing up until 1AD without sandboxing does not take that much time :lol:

(Blush) Am I the only one downloading the game just after it is posted and playing through the night, abandoning all plans of rational decision-making and stopping to think?

Well, I won't play through the night, but I do have the bad habit of letting the flow of the game carry me on, playing well into the middle ages in the first session. So I'm trying to keep my sessions shorter, so I can make some strategic decisions before starting the next session.

And look! A whole day has gone by and I still haven't started this game! :D

A bit late to this, but I will try it with capital on marble. Wet corn allows you to grow to size 3 on turn 22, work the gold, and once the plains hill mine is online, pump settlers in 6 turns with IMP at size 3. For me at least this is too good to pass up. The coastal site in comparison forces you to choose between extra production and gold. With capital on marble there is already a way to set up city 2 with fish, a few forests to chop, and a mine to work, and further exploration could reveal an even better city 2 for GLH.

Top Bottom