[Vanilla] News: GOTM 132 Results and Congratulations

Deckhand

Procrastination at its finest
GOTM Staff
C-IV GOTM 132 Results:

Nine stalwart Civ4 Vanilla champions prevailed in its one hundred thirty second game of the month. Seven of them completely dominated, while two escaped to Alpha Centauri.

Cactus Pete played the challenger save and procured his fifty-ninth gold medal.

Summary of Medal Winners:

Cactus Pete: 1070 AD Domination Victory, 242,576 points.

nocho: 1450 AD Domination Victory, 235,715 points.

neilmeister: 1760 AD Spaceship Victory, 118,254 points.

Other Award Winners:

greatbeyond: 1910 AD Domination Victory, 32,220 points.

HassiSan: 1968 AD Spaceship Victory, 10,418 points.

>> See the full results here.
>> See the updated global rankings here.
>> See the latest Pantheon of Heroes here.
>> You can see and compare graphic replays of all the submissions here.
>> Award symbols are listed here.

End of C-IV GOTM 132 results.

Here's where everyone settled.

The Small Print:
The numbers by each player's name indicate the turn settled on (starting turn is 0). Players are colour coded by game class (challenger=red, adventurer=blue). Symbols indicate victory condition, if there's no symbol then the player either retired or was defeated. The yellow border indicates the land that was visible at the start of the game.

Procrastination at its finest .. hmm perhaps. So 5 of the 9 players have got their results. I presume that work will be done in the near future on the full results. No complaints but the links are not working.

Procrastination at its finest .. hmm perhaps. So 5 of the 9 players have got their results. I presume that work will be done in the near future on the full results. No complaints but the links are not working.
oops, thanks for letting me know, they should work now

(not a case of procrastination, just incompetence - I forgot to click on a button)

edit, you were "best of the rest"

Top Bottom