[R&F] Next patch?

I DM'd the associate producer of R&F named Amanda. She said to keep our eyes peeled for info. Hopefully, that's soonish.
Since we're taking side bets:

1 more patch by the end of April, then 3 weeks after that an announcement about DLC (please please please)

Nerf knights

I wouldn't lower their strength. When you think of what they represent, they should be pretty awesome. Their cost needs to be massively increased though, because fielding any decent number of knights should cost an empire a lot of resources. I'd maybe even reduce their movement speed (the horses got tired more easily).

I wouldn't lower their strength. When you think of what they represent, they should be pretty awesome. Their cost needs to be massively increased though, because fielding any decent number of knights should cost an empire a lot of resources. I'd maybe even reduce their movement speed (the horses got tired more easily).

The idea of a fast moving Knight army is rather amusing from a historical perspective. Fast moving light cavalry armies, absolutely! Fast moving armoured chargers, uh no. Those horses were only mounted when you got to the battlefield, and even then with an armoured knight on them they could only outrun a man for what, maybe 100 metres?

Here is the patch info from what I got from the video before it was taken down:
- cities will same religion will gain loyalty. cities with opposite religion will lose loyalty.
- Balance adjustments to social policies, governments, Sondonk and Magnus' abilities.
- More turtles
- England gets a free unit now not just when settling new continent but also when building royal dockyard.
- Joint Wars will require casus belli! (YES)
- Both human and AI can join wars already in progress and get benefits from casus belli.
- Fixed AI yields table.
- Added more late game historic moments

Top Bottom