Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Let our science adviser decide

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't bother me with the details

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mayor of H-Marker Lake
The next turn is scheduled for tomorrow but neither of the two techs has recieved a decisive majority yet.

Originally posted by Lord Civius said:
It looks like these will be our next 2 techs so it is merely an order of preference. If we grab mysticism first we will be able to take advantage of a better city placement for Coppack but it will delay hooking up the Copper for about 20 turns. While waiting for our culture pop we will not be able to build any cottages to begin developing our economy.
If we research pottery first we can begin building cottages immediatley after hooking up the copper in Coppack. With no way to build culture we will have to place Coppack 1 tile from the copper and this will leave us with 2 desert tiles in our eventual BFC. However we will have no delay and be able to hook up the copper immediately after settling Coppack...

NKVD is right. Mike hould have set up this poll, but you have done nothing wrong, 1889. Well, you should have made this a public poll. All our polls should be public. I can tell 1889 is a Republican. ;)

Overstepping your boundries and using covert votes... what next? :rolleyes: j/k

[rubs hands together] Yesss, what next indeed? ;)

. Well, you should have made this a public poll. All our polls should be public. I can tell 1889 is a Republican. ;)

I believe it is the democrats who are making back door dealings as of late, leaving the public out of the loop. Whatever happened to putting the negotiations on C-Span :confused: .
Anyway, back on topic, It's now a tie with not alot of time left. I decided to go with Mysticism and take the more ideal city placement.

Definitely Obama whimped out on HealthCare. He's just another politician. I'm not a Democrat my friend. I just like picking on the easy target of a Republican. Democrats are to lame.

Yes its fun to hate politicians but I can’t understand how anyone could mistreat the future generations of this great nation. The mystics and academics who have lobbied so hard for this tech choice stand to gain a great deal clearly but what can the rest of us expect? Nothing but superstition and fear. Pretty soon big government will be telling us which shoulder to throw spilled salt over, not to walk under ladders and not to cross black cats.

Meanwhile the real producers of this economy will suffer. I’m talking about the hardworking craftsmen who make all the amazing clay devices we use each day. They make it possible for us to carry fresh water back from the river, store grains for the winter and much much more.

But perhaps we shouldn’t be so shocked that Lord Civius would so casually sell out this nations future to pander to his elitist intellectual supporters. Unfortunately the fearful, hungry children of 2760 BC will pay the real cost of such self serving policy.

:rotfl:

My fellow Horders of Gold let us not put our faith in material objects such as pots and jars. Nature herself has imprinted on the minds of all, the idea God. Let us first give our peoples lives purpose and a little culture with Mysticism. Then we can ask them to begin developing the lands of Goldenhorde with their backs.

@ 1889.

Hate is such a nasty word, young man. Unless you do live in hate, you might want to improve your vocabulary. Your signature says "Stay off the grass." You might want to slow down on the Pot.......tery. ;)

Top Bottom