Nightfang Mafia (Game Concluded)

I would add that I think Takhisis' last post is utterly hypocritical; they demanded I make a case that I'm not a vampire and responded to my telling them I would after they did by...repeating their demand, as if I should think them cleared or something.

I am entirely certain one of them is guilty. And, thinking about it a little more, the game won't end today; if the vampires have a night kill as per usual, tomorrow will be LYLO (after my, at this point, probably inevitable death).

I've laid out everything upthread; you know my role and my power from my role. Khepri did fool me--though his complete disengagement after suspicion moved off him was, I think, unwise. I suspect JohannaK's more passive approach more than Takhisis' stridently going after me, but only slightly.
I honestly don't think you are the last one, based on some things Avatar said in our QT. He didn't point to his final partner but he made some statements about you three that have me thinking in a certain direction.

:think:

I would add that I think Takhisis' last post is utterly hypocritical; they demanded I make a case that I'm not a vampire and responded to my telling them I would after they did by...repeating their demand, as if I should think them cleared or something.
Oh, not this again, please.

I honestly don't think you are the last one, based on some things Avatar said in our QT. He didn't point to his final partner but he made some statements about you three that have me thinking in a certain direction.

:think:
No time to be coy, topsecret. My most likely scenario from here is: I die today, you die tonight, tomorrow my erstwhile Housemates both try to convince Yakostovian to vote for the other one. Who do you think is the last vampire?

No time to be coy, topsecret. My most likely scenario from here is: I die today, you die tonight, tomorrow my erstwhile Housemates both try to convince Yakostovian to vote for the other one. Who do you think is the last vampire?
Avatar hinted that there is a vampire cult. Dunno if that's true or not, but I would say that the vampires are the cult. It only makes sense. He also said something about you being correct in assessing him as playing a townie game rather than a wolf game - that's what makes me hesitant to vote for you. Nevertheless it could be a trick. :dunno:

Quite honestly I don't know. I have been thinking about this all day. I don't want to reveal too much because there is something Avatar said about one player that could be the nail in the coffin, but I may have misunderstood it. If I am understanding it right, it feels too much like cheating - the 'ol "your dead partner ratted you out" trick.

The one thing that stands out to me is that Takhisis led in voting for Avatar twice - once by switching off of me and then at the beginning of the next day - whereas JohannaK followed suit. Also, on Day 4, JohannaK voted for Avatar, then switched to Yako, then switched back to JohannaK after I posted about him.

I still think JohannaK is more suspicious than Tak, but Tak could be playing a very good game as a vamp...

*sigh* :hammer2:

I am going to vote:JohannaK because he has been following Tak's votes everywhere. That just doesn't sit right with me.

He also said something about you being correct in assessing him as playing a townie game rather than a wolf game
:confused: Even though he was a...okay, I'm really looking forward to hearing what he has to say after the game's over, whatever else happens.

He also said something about you being correct in assessing him as playing a townie game rather than a wolf game
:confused: Even though he was a...okay, I'm really looking forward to hearing what he has to say after the game's over, whatever else happens.
:lol: - That was my exact reaction.

Dusk will be in eleven hours.

Current Tally

Beroli: JohannaK, Takhisis, Yakostovian
JohannaK: Beroli, Topsecret

Personally I was invested in saving doubleA, and staying on topsecret whilst Tak moved onto Avatar made it a lot less likely, so I switched. I wasn't terribly reluctant because I wasnt terribly sure which of the two might be a vampire.

As for the next day, I still didn't know who. I have trouble with the vampire cult because, with the amount of dead villagers, it should mean everyone left is a vampire, and I don't know about you but as far as I know, I ain't one. Also you find suspicious that you convinced me to change my vote back? I don't think Yako's clear, but by now I'm fairly certain (that is, I very strongly fear) the game isn't between the vampires and the town but rather between the vampire clans, so what's it all for?

Beroli is, to me, the most useless, least helpful member of the house, so that's why I vote for him. It doesn't sit well with me because his act feels too dumb to actually be an act, but who am I gonna vote for, Takhisis? He was right about Avatar after all.

Don't forget most useless after pzelda, JohannaK. Let's not keep what you said in the QT (and posted in this thread, but then deleted) secret, eh?

"Of course #271 says to kill you, you have been the dodgiest scummiest member of the house, over nonsense logic Pzelda."

Go on, Takhisis; deny that JohannaK wrote that in our QT. (Bolding mine.)

JohannaK also posted "In what world does your candyland logic make an ounce of sense" in the thread, apparently aimed at pzelda; I think it's fair game because we're not supposed to edit, much less delete, but if I'm the only one who saw it before it got deleted I can't prove it was ever posted.

In retrospect, that (the one in the QT) might be saying I'm even dodgier/scummier than pzelda, not the other way around. Either way, it's out in the open now, and that was what I was referring to, whether JohannaK's phrasing confused me or not.

I did delete it because I felt I was being disrespectful with the language, and wasn't gonna edit it. And indeed I was saying you were more dodgy than pzelda in the QT, who'd been engaged even if his reasoning made no sense to me.

I didn't actually specify any rules about editing or deleting your posts (or about liking other people's posts either), but the general etiquette is not to do so.

I still remain convinced that one of the two of you is the last vampire.
Avatar hinted that there is a vampire cult. Dunno if that's true or not, but I would say that the vampires are the cult. It only makes sense. He also said something about you being correct in assessing him as playing a townie game rather than a wolf game - that's what makes me hesitant to vote for you. Nevertheless it could be a trick. :dunno:

Quite honestly I don't know. I have been thinking about this all day. I don't want to reveal too much because there is something Avatar said about one player that could be the nail in the coffin, but I may have misunderstood it. If I am understanding it right, it feels too much like cheating - the 'ol "your dead partner ratted you out" trick.

The one thing that stands out to me is that Takhisis led in voting for Avatar twice - once by switching off of me and then at the beginning of the next day - whereas JohannaK followed suit. Also, on Day 4, JohannaK voted for Avatar, then switched to Yako, then switched back to JohannaK after I posted about him.

I still think JohannaK is more suspicious than Tak, but Tak could be playing a very good game as a vamp...

*sigh* :hammer2:

I am going to vote:JohannaK because he has been following Tak's votes everywhere. That just doesn't sit right with me.
You see, topsecret is trying to solve.
Yakostovian wouldn't have just fingered choxorn if he was mafia. He had no reason to.
So it's one of my two teammates. If I get it right then my house wins; if I don't all houses can (potentially?) end up with exactly one member, which would be a weird yet fitting end. I still think it's Beroli for this lynch.
Don't forget most useless after pzelda, JohannaK. Let's not keep what you said in the QT (and posted in this thread, but then deleted) secret, eh?
Care to back up Beroli's claim, Tak?
"Of course #271 says to kill you, you have been the dodgiest scummiest member of the house, over nonsense logic Pzelda."

Go on, Takhisis; deny that JohannaK wrote that in our QT. (Bolding mine.)

JohannaK also posted "In what world does your candyland logic make an ounce of sense" in the thread, apparently aimed at pzelda; I think it's fair game because we're not supposed to edit, much less delete, but if I'm the only one who saw it before it got deleted I can't prove it was ever posted.
I did see the ‘nonsense logic pzelda’ comment (#69). I know that there is a deleted comment but I've never seen what was said.

So far, too, JK's claim remains unverified, which is why I haven't ruled him out.

Indeed. I've stood outside Yako's door for two nights and last night outside Tak's and noone bothered them, which is quite frustrating.

It makes me think I'm protecting the wrong people.

Indeed. I've stood outside Yako's door for two nights and last night outside Tak's and noone bothered them, which is quite frustrating.
Last night outside mine? Leaving three people alive in one house? If Beroli's right then you left three alive so that you could choose while Beroli and I accuse each other… :scan:
Well, never fear, if Beroli turns out to have been a townie we're lynching you tomorrow.

Top Bottom