Nightfang Mafia (Game Concluded)

By all means, Pzelda. I'll be happy to have you. :)

Role PMs should start going out later today. :scan:

I've randomly assigned the roles and all the PMs are ready to send out, but rather than rush things to have my preferred late-evening start (UK time), I'll send them out tomorrow and have a more leisurely day phase start after that.

I have now sent out all the role PMs and updated the first thread with the rules. For reference, I am also presenting them here:

The game will follow the typical 48-hour Day/24-hour Night schedule. Phase endings will occur at 11 pm BST (10 pm UTC), unless otherwise announced.

There is to be no in-thread communication during the night and absolutely no private communications other than the QT link provided in your Role PMs.

Night abilities can only be used at night, Passive abilities function constantly and Day abilities can only be used during the first half of the day phase (i.e. before midday).

To keep things tidy, please submit orders in your Role conversation, unless otherwise instructed

You are welcome to reveal anything you like in your faction QTs, but remember that vampires have infiltrated the conference and the vile blood-suckers can easily appear to be mortal.

The set-up:

Emissaries from three of the Great Houses of the Dunmer nation of Morrowind have assembled in an undisclosed location somewhere in Vvardenfell. Sadly, as negotiations for a mutual entente reach a critical point, the chief mediator is found brutally murdered, along with all his diplomatic aides. It is clear that the horrifying vampires that plague the land have struck again and now the emissaries are too fractured and paranoid to deal with this in any rational fashion, other than slowly lynching people until all the vampires have been found and killed.

The default win condition is to have more members of your Great House remaining after the vampiric menace has been identified and purged than the other emissaries do. However, all the emissaries have been accounted for and no one else remains, so clearly the diplomatic parties have already been infiltrated!

Day One has begun!

The deadline for day abilities (midday) will be at 11 pm BST on Thurs, 6th Sept, and the deadline for lynch votes (dusk) will be at 11 pm BST on Fri, 6th Sept.

(For reference, it is currently 1.32 pm BST.)

Seeing as visor is not around, I'll vote: RobertCan't <3

>:'c

Vote: Beroli

Here I am, wishing I was a Nord, minding my own business in Skyrim.

Instead, I have to reform the Dawnguard.

I guess we all should focus on infiltrators first and foremost?
Ofc kills will alter the situation, but for now it would be in everyone's favour and prevent a dead thread.

Well, yes. There is no particular reason to kill anyone other than the bloodsuckers, though of course it'd be appreciated for all of the people from my group to post in the quicktopic so as to allow me to prioritize finding the rot within the other delegations first.

Vote: DoubleA

Please give a little more than just a vote with not even a polite greeting.

It has just gone 11 pm in the UK, so there are 24 hours left until midday and 48 hours until dusk. Do not forget to submit your day actions before midday (in your Role conversations where possible), otherwise they will not be valid for today.

Voting Tak day 1 is how I choose to live my life. The context is the years upon years I have been doing this.

I would vote Murska for voting Double A and thus preventing me from OMGUSing but then I saw that choxorn needs to be welcomed back into CFC mafia.

vote: choxorn

:mwaha:

This is the ultimate proof of wisdom that can be demanded of a man. But he is a cat. Therefore, well, I cant think of anything. Can you?

Top Bottom