Ninjas vs. Pirates

Ninjas or Pirates?

• Ninjas :ninja:

Votes: 54 47.4%
  • Pirates

Votes: 60 52.6%

• Total voters
Ninjas must have discipline and develop themselves constantly toward perfection.

Pirates drink and party and yell alot :goodjob: I voted pirates! Ra!

Nah, i prefer much more high skills than alcohol.

Bah, close enough...

I am bored of people who think all east asians are the same. When will you understand chinese and japanese are 2 very different people? :rolleyes:

I am bored of people who think all east asians are the same. When will you understand chinese and japanese are 2 very different people? :rolleyes:

I am bored of people who dont get humor. When will you understand that it was a joke?

And having been to Japan more than just a couple of times, I understand that very well.

I am bored of people who dont get humor. When will you understand that it was a joke?

And having been to Japan more than just a couple of times, I understand that very well.

Nah, don't find excuses, if you really had wanted to make joke, you would have used smiles.

Btw that joke was boring.

Some ninja supporters are making me want to vote pirates.

Some of the pirate supporters are making me want to vote ninjas.

Such is life.

There are ninjas of every nationalities, but historically ninjas have always been japanese. It's one of their national units, together with samurais.

Try to see Civilization IV's unique units, if you don't belevie me.

No, i wanted to make a distinction between modern multicultural ninjas and historically japanese ninjas.

No, i wanted to make a distinction between modern multicultural ninjas and historically japanese ninjas.

Since I made a modern reference in my link then my comment isnt as out of line as you alleged now is it?

The non-Japanese ninjas are mostly pretenders. :p

Pirates, because ninja tights make me feel slutty.

This thread is very west-centric...

Chechnyan resistance fighters are way more hardcore. I read about this chechnyan, who was ambushed by a russian squad, slaughtered them all, to finally after a grueling fight only to be downed by a freaking Hind.

Top Bottom