• Ninjas :ninja:

Votes: 54 47.4%
  • Pirates

Votes: 60 52.6%

• Total voters
I agree that a pirate would beat a ninja in a fair fight

Ninjas don't fight fair

Ninjas > Pirates

Pirates get to rip more bodices and more grog. They get to buckle more swashes too, but I can take that or leave it TBH.

This thread convinced me...

Ninjas > Pirates

Then you mean "Pirates are Anarchists", right? The statement is not just being biased, I hope.

Oh well, at least this admits it.

Pirates have guns.

This kind of thread is better than just some hack thread. Wait what?

Ninjas are invulnerable to all dishonorable weapons.

Pirates have a tremendous advantage at sea, whereas Ninjas have the advantage on land. Ninjas are able to blend in with their surroundings and society; while their Pirate adversaries have trouble blending in with land life. Pirates are almost always rapists and rape is considered rude if not highly frowned upon on land.

Nah, it's hard to pull the shuriken out of a dead dude's body and get all the blood/other misc. crap now stuck on it.

Still, Ninja can carry a lot more shurikens than a pirate can carry bullets.

Nah, it's hard to pull the shuriken out of a dead dude's body and get all the blood/other misc. crap now stuck on it.

Still, Ninja can carry a lot more shurikens than a pirate can carry bullets.

Its not they can do or carry, its the coolnest factor.

And since Ninjas have been now associated with the song "Everybody Loves Kung-Fu Fighting" and Pirates with the "Jack Sparrow", Pirates win.

Pirates have a tremendous advantage at sea, whereas Ninjas have the advantage on land. Ninjas are able to blend in with their surroundings and society; while their Pirate adversaries have trouble blending in with land life. Pirates are almost always rapists and rape is considered rude if not highly frowned upon on land.

The Earth is 70% water.

Pirates win :goodjob:

And since Ninjas have been now associated with the song "Everybody Loves Kung-Fu Fighting" and Pirates with the "Jack Sparrow", Pirates win.

We Ninja take it as an insult that you'd associate the Awesome Japanese Ninja with the sucky Chinese Kung-Fu. Also, We think Jack Sparrow is an idiot.

Top Bottom