Nominations for Citizen Honors

Strider

In Retrospect
This is where you(meaning yourself) can nominate citizens for honors for outstanding advice or help to the cabinet in a time of need. NO self nomination is allowed, and no active president can be nominated. When nominated a poll will be put up for citizens to vote on, the poll will only last 3 days. If the majority of the citizens improves the honor the president will decide what rank that person gets. Also if a person is nominated for an honor they already have the president must award them with a rank higher then the current one. NO Multi nominations (Meaning the same person can't nominated them it has to be withen a reasenable time apart.) I will not post any polls during election/nomination time. A list of honors are listed below:

list as proposed till now (discussable):

phoenátikán ztár General
for out nation in general above and beyond the call of duty
immortál krozz military
performance in defense of the nation above and beyond the call of duty
purple heárt domestic
performance in domestic matters above and beyond the call of duty
teál krozz foreign-affairs
performance in foreign matters above and beyond the call of duty
The Great Librian:
Outstanding efforts in Science Affairs.
The entertainer:
Outstanding efforts in improving citizens moods. Also outstanding efforts to provide humor to the citizens.
The Messanger:
[COLOR=dark red]Outstanding efforts with the demogame.(Can not be a citizen)[/COLOR]

the medals also are ranked as follows (lower to higher)

None
Oakleaves
Oakleaves and Swords
Oakleaves, Swords and Diamonds
Golden Oakleaves, Swords, and Diamonds

Visit the Discussion page at:http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23304

Visit the (OLD) Dicussion page at:http://forums.civfanati cs.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23150

Citizen: shaitan
Honour: purple heárt
Reason: his outstanding efforts to improve our constitution

Made by Disorganizer

Citzen: disorganizer
Honor: phoenátikán ztár
Reason: For his outstanding efforts with the citizen Registry and the many other things we hate him for

Citzen: Grey Fox
Honor: phoenátikán ztár
Reason: Just because he made a good president

citizen: Shaitan
honor: Teál Krozz
Reason: He is our Foreign Affairs leader and I think he deserves this because, he is good at what he does.

Made by Plexus

Citizen: daara
honor: phoenátikán ztár
reason: great job as historian, lots of work with little recognition

Made by Donsig

citizen: falcon02
honor: immortál krozz
reason: for outstanding excellence in leading our military thru the great war to peace

Made by Disorganizer

citizen: skilord
honor: purple heárt
reason: he lost his hand in duty of governing out former biggest province, then lost it while being handicaped. and now he is back!

Made by Disorganizer

I'd like to nominate the Duke of Marlbrough for a phoenátikán ztár.

Reason: He has done a lot for our game. Reorganizing the forums etc. Basically he did it alone while DOF was absent. While acting alone he did a great job keeping up to date of all events.

Made by Daaraa

Citizen: Civanator
honor: phoenátikán ztár
reason: great job as founder and two term director of the NSD

Made by Donsig

Citizen: disorganizer
Honour: phoenátikán ztár
Reason: effort put into the functioning of Phoenatica although he has always been "only" a regular citizen

Made by Lovro

Citizen: I nominate Donsig as he is standing down as president at the elections.
Honour: phoenátikán ztár
Reason: Being a good president and helping me when I couldn't get the downloadable saved games to work.

Made by Phoenix

I second Donsig's nomination.
Reason: His steadfast poise during the failed PI#6 and his dedication to keeping the country running when everybody else was dealing only with the investigation.

Made by Shaitan

Citizen: Strider
Award: Great Librarian
Reason: under his sway we have had huge gains in tech and his brilliance has made us fly through the industrial ages.

Made by Curufinwe

Citizens: Cyc, disorganizer, donsig
Award: Phoenatican Star
Reason: Huge input into the Constitution "C" project. It could not have developed into the rich, elegant document that it is without their help.

octavian X=phoenatican ztar
because of his efforts mapping our country. he was the first volunteer-surveyor for the geographical society!

Citizen: Eyrei
Award: Purple Heart
Reason: As our first Domestic Leader, Eyrei forged the great path through our early history, building a foundation for our nation. (While going through the Hall of Fame, I noticed that Eyrei's name was not there. He deserves an Honor.)

Citizen: I nominate The ONE, God of phoenatica.
Honour: ALL
Reason: because he win all of our battles and give to our people hope and prosperity
ç

Top Bottom