Nominations for IA and FA (Turns 95-120)

Robi D

Minister of (Dis)Order
Sorry this should have been up last turn. Post your nominations here for the position of Internal Affairs Consul or Foreign Affairs Consul. You can only run for one office at a time.

The nominations process will close after Turn 92 is taken and election will run for 96 hours.

Thank you

daveshack and robi D

Well thank you for the vote of confidence, but i've had my time in charge of the show so its time to step aside for a while and let someone else have a go, so i'm declining the nomination

I will only accept my nomination if no one else runs, otherwise, I feel that pretty much anyone is better then me :p

So far we only have 1 accepted nomination for IA and zero for FA. Nominations are suppose to close next turn, come on people Doughnutia wont run by itself. Get out there and nominate

I fear the citizens have lost their zeal and interest! This is very bad. What is the FA and what power does he have?

Well the FA is in charge of foreign affairs which deals with communicating and dealing with the other teams ect. The IA is in charge of intertal affairs which is deals with what to produce in the cities and where new cities should go ect.

I would run for FA, but my computer is virusized (New word =[ ) and I am one of the newest citizens. I have little knowledge of the past foraign affairs, although I am quite active. If things are better at the end of the week, I may try and gain the position of FA, in which I would support being a full-fledged ALLY in all ways with KISS.

Sorry i've been a little slack keeping up with all these. Due to the lack of interest previously the government has been a bit chaotic.

Nobody will take up the post as FA unless someone opposes him.

Since there has been no volenteers for IA so far i'm happy to take up the post unless someone else wants it, then i am happy to step aside.

Top Bottom