Nordic Map (and a problem with it)

jmov_

Chieftain
Hi all. I started to make a map of the Nordic countries. At the moment I have created 4 maps of different size, ranging from 20x20 to 80x80. It's still work in progress, so please forgive the lack of resources and possible mistakes. I know there are many of them. :D

When it's finished, I would like it to show as one in the map selection menu. At the moment it's showing like this:

Nordic Map (huge)
Nordic Map (big)
Nordic Map (small)
Nordic Map (tiny)

but I would want it to show as "Nordic Map" and then the map size could be selected from the size menu. Is this possible?

This is my first mod I've ever done, so I'm more than open to suggestions. If you find something weird from the map, please tell me. At the moment, I am going to release this mod in two stages. First version is released now. Later I will release the bigger maps too.

In the attached pictures: Huge map, small map, and all four.

E: And yes, Iceland is too north and close, but that's the way I liked it. It would have been too far otherwise.

Attachments

• huge.jpg
    huge.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 1,842
  • small.JPG
    small.JPG
    247.1 KB · Views: 732
  • allfour.JPG
    allfour.JPG
    322.4 KB · Views: 747
First version released, it's in the moderating queue at the moment.

Thank you for this greatmap! Now im dreaming about an Viking Scenario with ... lets say 3 Viking Civs and some Baltic and/or Slavic ones. Its a shame Firaxis still dont allow us using new Artwork (like new ingame LH's withouth fiddle around with ini files, new Icons and so on).

Thank you for this greatmap! Now im dreaming about an Viking Scenario with ... lets say 3 Viking Civs and some Baltic and/or Slavic ones. Its a shame Firaxis still dont allow us using new Artwork (like new ingame LH's withouth fiddle around with ini files, new Icons and so on).
This.

Top Bottom