Not another Mods problem

thadian

Kami of Awakened Dreamers
they won't load, i put them in my program filesx86/steam colonization folder, i made mu own mods folder - then i tried to in-game update, then i tried to install the patch, which assures me that no form of civ 4 col is installed on my computer - maybe patch installer doesn't install or identify steam path routes?

I have tried installing them to the my games directory as well, and no change - and i do mean every col mod. I am not sure what the problem is, my mods show up - then it "loads" but it brings me to a screen that looks just like the col screen and there are no changes made.

Is there a file setting that enables mods or what am i forgetting to do? i have looked at the other posts on this topic and i am unhelped because the solutions listed didn't work for me.

Still unable to play mods.

I put them in my my games directory, program files(x86) directory (there are 2 of them, one called Civilization 4 Colonization and one inside it, Sid Meier...

I put any col mods at all inside them, and i see them on the screen but when i go to load them, i get nothing. i can't verify game cache, and i tried different ways to patch it, it says it is 1.01 but it doesn't specify "f" and the c4c no-installer patch won't aknowledge the game exists. help please.

Top Bottom