1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Nubia First Look

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by bite, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Starwars

Starwars Chieftain

Not related to Nubia but I just got forward settled in the most idiotic manner by the Kongo. His fourth city, he has *plenty* of good space on his island (island plates map) but he comes across the ocean and drops a city right at my borders, in a *really* dumb spot. I mean, it's enough that he would forward-settle like that but if he had dropped it a couple of tiles to the right then at least he'd have fresh water, and a few more resources instead of the lone cattle tile he has now.

So stupid.

Kimiimaro and Guandao like this.
  2. Guandao

Guandao Rajah of Minyue and Langkasuka

Sadly I didn't manage to settle that spot. Australia forward settled me in that area. I only have three cities currently, and Japan has gradually become a potential runaway (they conquered Saladin's capital early). I'm considering conquering the Aussie and Nubian cities. Then going after Russia to the south. Need to get my Domreys first. :p

Kimiimaro likes this.
  3. Patine

Patine Warlord

Now that African civ's are getting more common, how about the Bachwezi, whom I've never seen considered or majorly mentioned?

4. Tech Osen

Tech Osen Warlord

I wish there was a (late game) canal improvement in some sort.

nzcamel likes this.