Nubia First Look

Not related to Nubia but I just got forward settled in the most idiotic manner by the Kongo. His fourth city, he has *plenty* of good space on his island (island plates map) but he comes across the ocean and drops a city right at my borders, in a *really* dumb spot. I mean, it's enough that he would forward-settle like that but if he had dropped it a couple of tiles to the right then at least he'd have fresh water, and a few more resources instead of the lone cattle tile he has now.

So stupid.

Unrelated to that crazy bit of forward settling, but that spot between the two marbles would be such a satisfying canal city... I wish I could compel you to settle there immediately :D

Sadly I didn't manage to settle that spot. Australia forward settled me in that area. I only have three cities currently, and Japan has gradually become a potential runaway (they conquered Saladin's capital early). I'm considering conquering the Aussie and Nubian cities. Then going after Russia to the south. Need to get my Domreys first. :p

Unrelated to that crazy bit of forward settling, but that spot between the two marbles would be such a satisfying canal city... I wish I could compel you to settle there immediately :D

I wish there was a (late game) canal improvement in some sort.

Top Bottom