• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Nukes

You're reading my statement wrong. Read the first five words again. I'm not calling for scrubbing fallout, I'm just saying that the way things are in the game now, you can nuke all you want and scrub the fallout and everything is fine.

Maybe when You build the Manhatten Project it gives you a special Tech that can only be unlocked in this way. That way it can be passed along just like any other tech through stealing/trading.

And their should be a "Do this or War" option in diplomacy. As current it's kinda abstract whether giving in to a demand will mean war or not.

I think there should be some sort of treaty you could sign with different countries that limit or ban the use of nukes, and I guess if you break the treaty everyone gets really mad and probably declares war on you. Also you should gradually be able to build more and more powerful nukes as research continues that would destory cities with higher populations, a standard nuke would destroy all cities under 6 pop., while a more powerful nuke would destroy a city with under 8 pop, that sort of thing. A larger damage radius and increased fallout would also result.

And I guess maybe whoever has the currently most powerful nuke or nuclear stockpile would definitely be on the minds of other civs, unless a treaty has been signed delcaring you won't use them.

Just my ideas.

I think there should be some sort of treaty you could sign with different countries that limit or ban the use of nukes, and I guess if you break the treaty everyone gets really mad and probably declares war on you.

• Salt I (Strategic Arms Limit Talks) Salt II
  • Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty (INF),
  • Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty (CTBT)
  • Partial Test Ban Treaty (PTBT)
  • Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT or NNPT)
  • Strategic Offensive Reductions (SORT)
  • Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty (ABM Treaty or ABMT)
  • START (for Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty), START II, (Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty)

Top Bottom