1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[NFP] Odd/Poorly 'themed' Civ implementations

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by GunsGermsandSteel, Jul 30, 2020.

1. AlanC9

AlanC9 Chieftain

So you'd keep Korea functioning as is but change some names around?

2. Kupe Navigator

Kupe Navigator Emperor

change the leader and LA...

3. bbbt

bbbt Deity

Not only was Peter not a big fan of the church, I think the majority of Russian GWAM in the game were also not terribly big fans of the church (i.e. Tolstoy, Pushkin, Tchaikovsky).

Lavras are beautiful buildings though, especially the old ones with the entire insides painted. I'd say modern Russia is not terribly religious though in my experience (I lived there for 4 years), despite Putin's attempt to resurrect the church as an instrument of nationalism/control. Definitely less religious than the US imho. Ukraine was more religious.

A Nevsky-led Russia would be interesting, especially with Mongolia in the game. Or give them Lenin as an alt leader and make the Lavra only give culture and not faith.

I'd actually really love to see a Civ 7 where the different Civs essentially have multiple UAs (or even mini UA trees) and you choose/unlock specific ones as the game goes on.

Morningcalm likes this.
  4. AriochIV

AriochIV Colonial Ninja

Although I enjoy it when civilizations are tightly themed around a particular era, the downside is that, before and after that era, you're just playing a generic civ.

tsf4 and bbbt like this.