Office of the Cartographer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rihiter

Lord of War
Dear Citizens.

A great opportunity has come for those of You who have never hold an office but wants to do something for our beloved society.

The Cartography Office is currently available.

Oldbus, who has been our Cartographer until now, is now the Governor of Beshbalik. He has came up with an idea of offering the Office of the Cartographer to somebody new.

The office of the Cartographer isn't an official office, but it's a great opportunity to lern about our rules and laws. Great opportunity for new members to be noticed and appreciated by other members of our society.

You can find some of the work made by the previous Cartographers here:
Cartography Office - military maps made by Oldbus
The Great Atlas - latest edition made by Oldbus.

If somebody wants to became our Natinal Cartographer, please write Your statement below.
Applications are going to accepted until the 3rd of June ( till midnight ). If there won't be any applications for the job, Oldbus will continiue his work.

p.s. I would like to thank Oldbus for the great work which He has done both for me ( Secretary of War ) and other officials. And also for the extraordinary work which He has done in the Great Atlas. :goodjob:

Well Oldbus didn't leave the office, He proposed to give new players a chance. I think that's a very nice step.

:clap: for the atlas....

And too all, this is a great way to get involved and gain respect.

Ah yes, the Cartography Office. :nostalgia: :old:

Stickied. :)

Rihiter,

It's been over 4 days since you posted this and you don't seem to have had any applications, so I'm volunteering.

The time designeted for appling for the job is over.

So Oldbus will remine at the office of the Cartographer. I must admit that I'm very happy about it because he is great at it.

This thread is closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom