Official Absence Thread

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
This is a central thread for announcements of absence by any citizen. Please note the expected dates of your departure and arrival.

This is not a thread for the organization of leadership in the event of the absence of a leader. Those discussions should be redirected to the approiate thread in the government forum.

This is not a thread for discussions.

College Final Exam notice

I will be away from December 17th till the 27th due to Final Exams and I am giving myself some extra time to study.

I will return back to my normal state after the Exams are done with

I will be away for three days:

Friday, November 21st to Sunday, November 23rd for a little getaway. May be back on Sunday night but most likely won't post here again until sometime on Monday.

I'm going away for the holiday. Will be back January 5th.

Will try to get on, but don't know how much.

Merry christmas and happy new year! :D

I'll be away about from the 25th of Dec to the 1st of Jan.

I might pop in, but mostly I'm away.

Happy Christmas and new year to everyone! :D

I'll be away next week, the 14th to the 21st of February due to school winter holidays, and I'll be going to Lapland. :D

I have been officially slack, but will pay more attention now. Unexplained absence over, but I'll just see if I still hold my forgotten office.

Sorry to post so late but I will be gone from July 1-5th.

As for the council vote, for the APO Ambassadorship I vote yes :D

My Internet at home is shot, so I won't be able to come here too often to perform my ambassadorship duties. No ETA on fixing it either. :(

Cancel my absence, plans fell through

I was absent for a long time and probably will continue to do so. If you want me to participate, find me a better paid job where you don't need to work like crazy and Internet access is unrestricted.

Top Bottom