Official complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are perfectly aware of that, I just gave a warning in good time, so you could adjust before we contacted our UN Rep Vbraun.

Thanks, I'm glad you agree. :) However I would like to suggest that it's not necessary to be angry all the time, nor is it necessary to threaten sanctions every time someone hiccups. We sent two turns yesterday, which ought to mean we're ahead and have "time in the bank".

Unfortunately I'm trapped far far away from my home machine so it's not just a matter of sending another email. Also for unexplained reasons the save in the email is named correctly which means if it is actually the wrong save, it is corrupted and will have to be replayed. I left an explicit record of what was done so it won't be any problem if that has to be done.

Well, then someone in Team Doughnut should do it before the timer strikes 24 hours.

Some constructive criticism:

This rule sucks. Enough said.

Strider said:
Some constructive criticism:

This rule sucks. Enough said.

Agreed these past few turns seem like a race more than anything else....

Well, then someone should come forward and ask for a rulechange to 48 hours. But if you do not want to work for that change, you got to live by the rules. Possibly make your turnplayer enough sharp and aware to not let this be an issue. We got ourselves a cold shower after our intiial delay, and has now come up to speed with the situation. We are not signalling zero tolerance, but equal treatment.

Moderator Action: Troll thread - closed.

Any complaints to the game admins should be put to them (or to the rest of the participants) in a civilized and polite manner. I strongly suggest that everyone realises that bickering or impolite posts may lead to bans. The Multi team Demogame still is part of CFC thus the standard CFC-forum rules apply.

Most of the players here aren't die hard PBEM-veterans, so a mistake once in a while does happen. When it does, the team or the game-admins are available to correct the mistakes. You have the right/obligation to inform the game-admins and/or the teams of a suspected rule-breach, but if it isn't done in a civilized (NON-CFC) way you risk a ban for misconduct.

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom