Official forum move

All the forum attachments prior to the server move (August 2010) were, and probably still are, buggered. Apolyton co-owner, Robert Plomp, says they're not lost, but need to be 're-aligned'. That was months ago. It was the archives and seemingly all but one of the hosted sites, The Spanish Civ Site, which got completely nuked (17 December 2010).

For the benefit of people who may not have read the wiki upload thread, I mentioned that Codehappy mirrored Apolyton's archives before they were wiped. No images or attachments, though.

I keep finding myself surprised I have all these old accounts in a bunch of civ forums I never used. rapps=cupcoffee

Still, I hope some people here take a look at the multi player section at civforum.de as a testing ground for their civs.
Seriously, we desperately need ToT players, I really want to try out Bitterfrost 5 one of these days. :(

Hi ya cupcoffee
Good to see you here at the Scenario League man. I second your call for more multiplayer players at Civ Webring. There's a ton on good ToT scenarios to try out. I'm thinking of designing multiplayer games for ToT from now on seeing as most people own a copy. Have you seen John Petroski's Over the Reich project?

Top Bottom