Official forum move

Bugged and dumbed-down, by all accounts. Its the first version that I haven't bought within a few months of release. Maybe if/when they fix the bugs I'll think about buying, although getting rid of the head civ5 honcho shortly after release may be a worrying sign that they won't patch it up properly.

Damn, I hope Poly will survive somehow.

What happened to the old SL threads? Is there any chance of them being brought here?

Squonk = Heresson

Damn, I hope Poly will survive somehow.

What happened to the old SL threads? Is there any chance of them being brought here?

Squonk = Heresson

No. One it would probably be next to impossible and two the general idea is that those threads are Apolyton property.

What will be the ultimate fate of the old posts at apolyton?

They've already been merged into the civ 1 & 2 forum and I expect them to be eventually archived like any other threads on the site. There's no benefit to remove them so I imagine that they will be safe.

I'd like to thank the Scenario League team for doing a terrific job migrating Scenario League to a new home. It's wonderful to see the wiki and the forum running and in great shape.

St. Leo

I didn't speak to you before your absence (I think I first posted in about 2005) but I know you through your work on the original Wiki and your scenarios as well as some of your old posts. Welcome back to the SLeague. Its great to see old members like John Petroski and yourself returning to the fold after all these years!

EDIT:
I wonder where Exile has got to?

I meant all of the old SL threads on Poly that have been merged into the Civ2 forum.

Holy crap.

You're right. A lot of 2010 (May!) attachments are lobotomized. I thought that this just happened to attachments years old.

Good lord I'm glad we moved.

Top Bottom