Official Poll:Duplicate leaders and civilsations

Does your team want to allow duplicate leaders? Meaning that more than one team be the same leader and the same civilisation.

Hopefully this has covered all the options available.
Can we also have team votes on whether to play simultaneous or sequential turns :please:

Team Sirius presently has 12-0 in favour of allowing duplicates if they happen to occur.

EDIT: 15-0 now.

Can we also have team votes on whether to play simultaneous or sequential turns :please:

There is always something I forgot to do. :wallbash: it would have been better to PM that issue.

Are duplicate leaders considered a default option? I would argue yes, since Civ4 was specifically designed so you can set up multiples of the same leader in the same game (even all the same leader, if you so desire).

Either way, with a 3-1 vote so far, it looks like duplicates are going to go ahead, but it'd be good to confirm this sooner rather than later. The quicker we can finalise our leader picks the better. :)

Are duplicate leaders considered a default option? I would argue yes, since Civ4 was specifically designed so you can set up multiples of the same leader in the same game (even all the same leader, if you so desire).

Either way, with a 3-1 vote so far, it looks like duplicates are going to go ahead, but it'd be good to confirm this sooner rather than later. The quicker we can finalise our leader picks the better. :)

When creating a game you don't have to check a "allow duplicate leaders" box like you do with the "allow unrestricted leaders" box. I'd say it's a default setting, not an optional one.

Okay, sounds good. :)

I think we should publicize our leader choices and civ choices to the admin, so no team can speculate in the choice of civ of the first two-three announced in-game civs or leaders.

Then the admin can present all civs and leaders at once.

Absolutely, that's the way I asssumed we were going to do it - in private to the admins. It's always worked in the past, so why not now. :)

I suggest all teams try to finalize their civ/leader choices within the next 48 hours, so we can move forward with the game. ;)

EDIT: I see Dave beat me to it.

Top Bottom