Ok so here my problem

Gokudo01

Emperor
I want to mod sponsor traits but the trait table is really limited. I want to use some possibilities from the "Playerperk" table.

So my first idea was to give the playerperk to an invisible wonder that the sponsor would get for free in his capital. But the "Freebuilding" from the trait table ( the one they used for the AU with old relic) gives the wonder in every cities ...

So I remember that, in civ 5, Attila's got free animal Husbrandy. That means that it's possible to give a Free tech to a sponsor and hopefully, technologies can get "Playerperk".

But here my problem, I can't find the Free tech into the trait table. Can anyone help me?

Summary , I just want to know how to give a free tech from the trait table.

You can add a free tech to a civilization using the "Civilization_FreeTechs" table (as used in CivBECivilizations.xml to give all vanilla civs TECH_HABITATION).

But your first idea will also work. Add the perk to a free building that appears in all the player's cities, and the player will have that perk from planetfall until the end of the game. (It makes no difference whether the building is a wonder or not, or how many copies of the building they own, so long as they own at least one the player will have the perk)

You can add a free tech to a civilization using the "Civilization_FreeTechs" table (as used in CivBECivilizations.xml to give all vanilla civs TECH_HABITATION).

But your first idea will also work. Add the perk to a free building that appears in all the player's cities, and the player will have that perk from planetfall until the end of the game. (It makes no difference whether the building is a wonder or not, or how many copies of the building they own, so long as they own at least one the player will have the perk)

Okay Arigato sensei :D

Top Bottom