Custom Improvement Not Working With Latest Version, Improvement_TechYieldChanges problem

Proto_Noob

Chieftain
Hey all,

I have a Custom Civ with a Custom Improvement (Works a lot like the Kasbah). Anyways, this mod was written like a year or two ago and worked fine with Vox Populi then. Only thing is I just updated (for the first time since then) to the latest (3.8.2) today. Everything about the civ and the improvement seems to be working except for the fact that my use of the Improvement_TechYieldChanges table does not seem to be working. i.e.:

Code:
<Improvement_TechYieldChanges>
        <Row>
            <ImprovementType>IMPROVEMENT_ATLANTIAN_GARDEN</ImprovementType>
            <TechType>TECH_FERTILIZER</TechType>
            <YieldType>YIELD_FOOD</YieldType>
            <Yield>3</Yield>
        </Row>
</Improvement_TechYieldChanges>

With the previous version, this code worked just fine in game play and showed up in the tech tree. With 3.8.2 there are no errors or crashes, but when I look onto the tech tree, there is no entries for the custom improvement to advance in productivity as I advance in technology (Though it does show up in the tech tree as to when it will be unlocked). Are we targeting a new table instead of Improvement_TechYieldChanges and if so how would I write the above snippet in the new version? If not, what are your suggestions as to why it is not working?

Thank you,
Protonoob

You need this mod if you're using VP to be used as a dependency or an optional as VP needs to be loaded first.

Thanks so much. That did the trick. It's weird as I didn't need to do that before, but you are absolutely right. Any idea why that might be?

Thanks so much. That did the trick. It's weird as I didn't need to do that before, but you are absolutely right. Any idea why that might be?
You got lucky. Load order is "random" if neither mod depend on/reference each other.

Top Bottom