On line game play session for turn 132?

donsig

Low level intermediary
If all goes well turn 132 will mark the beginning of our real efforts to eject the Galls from our continent for that is when our attack on Spite is scheduled to commence. This is an important time in our country's history and I thought it would be good to have our first online game play session (in other words, a chat). I thought you'd all like to *see* the battle unfold as it happens and I know I'd like to have as many of you around to help me make the critical decisions that we are sure to face on that turn.

So, is any one interested in an online game play session for turn 132? If you are, please let it be known here in theis thread and also, please state when you'd be available for the chat. We will be a bit limited as to the day we can hold the chat since that will depend on when our turn comes up. We can always ask for our 24 hour extension and may even be able to ask our friends at MIA to either hurry or delay their turn 131 a tad so we can play turn 132 on a day of our choosing. We can be more flexible as to the time of day we play. Basically, I could play any time between 7pm and 3am my time (east coast USA time).

So, if you want in on a chat for turn 132 post here! Any lurkers are invited to join us and become active in our team!

ill join, depending on the day/time, preferrably evening time but im normally free anytime

im GMT time though.

i'm usually good early friday night and probably saturday morning. those would be the best times for me. btw, i'm on USA east coast as well.

BCLG100 said:
also where would it be?

Well, we'd have to figure that out. When I did DG chat's I always used mIRC. I'd don't know much about that chat stuff. If one of you can set up a room/channel for us let us all know. I have to defer here to those who are more technologically able than I am. ;)

maybe we could do a chat on AIM, since we have all AIM, right? i wouldn't expect more than 4 or 5 of us showing up, so we could exchange AIM screenames and meet in a chatroom for when we play Turn 132.

well if you use mIRC you can just type in /join #TNT_turnchat and it automatically creates a room, we dont have to register it just organise a time :)

Top Bottom