Onan's Speed-Optimized GMR Game

I'm not sure I understand. To me it's just a bit of fun. What I'm saying is, I don't think we can stop you no matter what.
!

Well of course it's fun for anyone who press the button :bump:

Egyptian historians have evidence to show that the Roman border city was overlooked, because of the no nuke agreement, now that city will be used as a launch point, Pharaoh can't reach any other conclusion but distrust any human player from now on.:scan:

What's really funny is that you're talking like it will definitely happen, when all I've said is that I want to do it. Caesar has already spoken on this matter, who am I to go against his decrees?

Still, Nero's faction have decided Neapolis would be the best city to house an atomic bomb.

Sorry, E, I've been winding you up. Forgot all about the no nuke pact, and was all ready to rock Egypt's foundations, and you went and treaty-rained on our parade. :p

As I've said, we'll only drop the bomb (that is, if it's not intercepted) within our own lands, as a defensive measure. We didn't accept the peace offered, as this would be a betrayal of our plainsmen kin, with whom we've conspired against you. :).

Thank you :)

Let's get the propaganda machines rolling again in other games! :D

:hammer2: forgot to build a spaceship factory in capital many turns ago, which could have shaved 1 turn.

I found a solution: we dropped the bomb from Rome...just not in the save I sent along. Parallel universe. Thebes down to size 15. :woohoo:

It's always fun to drop the (virtual) bomb. I should've frapped it so I could show you footage from another universe!

Let's see how the fate of Egypt is in the parallel universe.

Here is a picture in this universe.

Spoiler :

Congratulations, E, gg. :clap:

Now we know not to leave you alone. ;)

And thus ends my first completed GMR game! Rome had its glory days back when the Aztec Menace threatened the world. Now that was a good war.

I've decided the future for me with civ games is to have no victory conditions. The player who reaches one first will still get the usual recognition, but the game will continue. So the story will be more interesting. And there could be multiple civs reaching their own goals--if they survive, that is.

I wonder how many others will be interested in this kind of game?

Then basically don't tick victory conditions at all, or only time victory allowed.

Congratulations to Pharaoh for reaching to the stars! I have to say I am INCREDIBLY impressed with how quickly you pulled that off, and survived against the two other super powers! Bravo! :clap:

I believe this was the first GMR game created outside of Brian and myself, and I must say it was a lot of fun! Now that this one's wrapped up I would definitely be interested in participating in a "victory-less" game with you Onan. That seems like it could have a lot of potential for a long-term journey :)

I was thinking to ask if I should leave the last part unfinished and continue this game, but this Vanilla war may not be that interesting. We can choose one G&K game to continue playing.

Thank you:) As said I was left alone in major early wars and my terrain was hugely in favour of defence. A combination of luck and sneaky tactics.

I was thinking to ask if I should leave the last part unfinished and continue this game, but this Vanilla war may not be that interesting. We can choose one G&K game to continue playing.

Nah, this world is all played out. Fresh G&K much more appealing.

Might see if the multi-session live game crew is up for experimenting without VCs, before starting any GMR versions. Standard speed, even.

Glad you're interested, Mel. I'll let you and anyone else who's interested know when I get around to starting one of those.

Good game all. This was my first multi-player game and I had a lot of fun. I managed my one goal and that was to survive until the end. Although I know Onan or Islandia could of rolled over my little civ any time they wanted.

Did EEE launch to ship? I played my turn out and it told me he built the part. But no you lose screen or anything like that.

Did EEE launch to ship? I played my turn out and it told me he built the part. But no you lose screen or anything like that.

Yeah he launched it and got the victory! In these hotseat games it doesn't give a message to the losers :)

Congratulations EEE. Great Plains is a very interesting map. Next time, I'll remember to attack the guy hiding in the mountains first!

Good game!

Next time I will remember to backstab the guy sandwiched in the middle :D

Congrats EEE! Onan probably made a mistake at letting you too much peacefully grow until victory(maybe a bit of Monty's fault? :mischief:)

Top Bottom