One Last Hand [WW/Mafia, Play In-Progress]

Yeah...as mentioned in the dead chat, I made one mistake this game. Somebody got a correct scry on Snerk when it wasn't supposed to be possible, but I don't recall anybody discussing how that would clear people of being Sore Loser, so I don't think it would've changed much, but...I still feel pretty bad about it. :/

Everyone makes mistakes at some point in their hosting career. I even gave out the same role twice in my last game and didn't even notice for a few days!

Everyone makes mistakes at some point in their hosting career. I even gave out the same role twice in my last game and didn't even notice for a few days!
Exactly. You do not need to be perfect - just do the best you can.

I think the wolf roles were really appropriate. Sorry about my acting on day 3. I recognize the fact that most people tend to believe someone is going to lose regardless of what happens now if they act like a sore loser. So I acted in that fashion. So I doubt day 3 was that fun for you guys, but I hope you did have fun. I don't know why topsecret revealed an impossible scry result but he did. So the sore loser, was ensured to be my ace up my sleeve.

No it definitely wasn't fun and I'm out.
Bye.

That was very mean of you, Snerk. I still love you anyway, but it was very mean of you.

That was very mean of you, Snerk. I still love you anyway, but it was very mean of you.
What could I do? I needed to bring along someone to banter with in mafia heaven (or mafia hell, probably mafia hell*)

*the game never ends, and everybody's a jester

Hmm that might be an interesting game to run. Jesters on both sides. Similar set up but once the wolves are killed off the game ends and the remaining town lose instead of winning, and because that's a lose condition instead of a win condition wolves would still be motivated to not reveal their identities

It's a little disappointing having solved the game and still losing, but the wolves earned their win.

Well played Snerk and Apollo.

It's a little disappointing having solved the game and still losing, but the wolves earned their win.

My thoughts as well. :)

:whipped: Who's hosting? If no one will, I can host a vanilla game starting on the 20th.

I will be able to at the end of July.

I currently have a 100% Mafia or Death record (once even both) this year. :)

What could I do? I needed to bring along someone to banter with in mafia heaven (or mafia hell, probably mafia hell*)

*the game never ends, and everybody's a jester
And I'm an evil dark deity posing as an anthropomorphic sexy cat, so it's hell. :)

My thoughts as well. :)
+1
Hmm a mafia hell game. I wonder if I could actually make it.
There already was one or two. Ask Zack.

Top Bottom