One More Turn Poll #1: Who Do You Identify Most With?

Which character do you identify most with?

• Caleb

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Carson

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Gary

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hudson

• Max

• Nora

• Riley

• Total voters

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
The first five episodes of the One More Turn (OMT) dramedy podcast were released last month. A story set in the near future, OMT features geeks deal with non-geeky problems. Its plot points are driven in great part by its characters. To this end, the first poll of the show's audience asks: "Which character do you identify most with?" In other words, which of OMT's characters do you relate to most? You can answer in the poll above.

In addition to its website, one can follow One More Turn on Twitter and check out its YouTube channel for caption capability. It is to return with a new episode, its sixth, on May 14th, 2014.

Otherwise there is no discussion here and this just reads like a plug for your podcast.

Ding, ding, ding! You got it warpus. This thread is clearly an advertisement to pimp this podcast.

Move along people, nothing to see here. :coffee:

I think you'll have to lay out exactly who each character is and what sort of person they are.

Otherwise there is no discussion here and this just reads like a plug for your podcast.
This thread is clearly an advertisement to pimp this podcast.
As noted in my opening post, "the first poll of the show's audience asks...". While the hope is always for the show to increase its audience, as with any show :), the target for this thread are those who are already part of the show's audience. That way, you can best identify which of its characters you relate to most as you've become aware of them by listening to the show.

You forgot a choice for selecting 'NONE of the above'.
I didn't forget -- this was purposeful. This is because 'none' does not apply: the question is not which character you identify with, full stop, but rather which one you identify with most. This is a relative scale so yes, it is possible that you don't identify much with anyone of them. Still, you'll identify with one more than any other if you're a listener to the show. Then there is also one's own interpretation of "identify"... :D

Man, DanQ's join date is from 2000, I think he's allowed to post whatever he wants. :p Plus, it's hosted on civfanatics

That said, DanQ, tailleskangaroo is trying to tell you something real important...

Top Bottom