Options features How enable?

gdwitt

Prince
In the latest 1412 file, I found a text file with a number of options that could be inserted into civup.
For ex: /*
Barbarians Upgrade
1 = barbarians upgrade in camps
0 = barbarians do not upgrade
*/
INSERT INTO Civup (Type, Value)
VALUES ('BARBARIANS_UPGRADE', 1);

Where do all these option get pasted?
Also, I notice that the quick combat option is default. I like this, but wonder where they all are.

i know quick combat vs vanilla animations has some buggy features generally, and i can't quite remember if the option to turn on/off quick combat is in this file, but if it won't cause a potential bug issue it would be great to have in the options file if possible...

i know quick combat vs vanilla animations has some buggy features generally, and i can't quite remember if the option to turn on/off quick combat is in this file, but if it won't cause a potential bug issue it would be great to have in the options file if possible...

Quick combat exists in the options file under "show combat animations". 0 means off (quick combat) 1 means 1 (show animations).

It would be nice, if there were an option in the file, to choose quick combat only for attacks but for defense, for the human player.

Hmm my english is bad... in short words : I wanna see animations for my units getting attacked, between the turns.

BTW: :goodjob::king: your mod is just mindblazing :cool:

@Barrabas
I wish I could do that, but unfortunately it's not possible with our current modding tools. It's puzzling that Firaxis didn't do that in the first place.

Top Bottom