• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

options

Dusty96

Chieftain
Hey, I have 'Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete' on Steam and I've just finished installing it for the first time. Where can I see the settings and graphics settings etc?

Thanks

Hey, I have 'Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete' on Steam and I've just finished installing it for the first time. Where can I see the settings and graphics settings etc?

Thanks

In the starting menue and later in the game there is a topic called "Preferences" where you can see and change the items listed above.

I wish you much fun with Civ 3! :)

In the starting menue and later in the game there is a topic called "Preferences" where you can see and change the items listed above.

I wish you much fun with Civ 3! :)

Thank you Civinator, but all I find there is game options, not things like audio and graphical settings.

Thank you Civinator, but all I find there is game options, not things like audio and graphical settings.

I don't have Steam and probably never will, but in the "normal" CD based game, if you can find your Conquests Folder and open it, you'll find the .ini (configuration) file.

Open that up and you'll find the last known game settings. I didn't look for audio, but down at the bottom of my file I have the video setting set at 1280.

Ther are threads elsewhere in these forums that will list most of the settings you are looking for. Use the search, as I'm not sure where they're located. (Tech Support? C&C?)

Attachments

• .gif
    .gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 142
Top Bottom