Orc city set

The wall looks much better. :)

However, overall, I'd still say it's way too clean for an Orc city. My suggestions would me:
- change the textures of the houses... make them look as un-taken-care-of as possible (also make the entrances less exact and correct, and the poles or whatever they are less perpendicular to the ground) - I'd recommend totally "revolutionizing" the texture of the houses
- throw random objects on the floor (MANY of them), around houses and the centerpiece, etc. Make them all kinds of objects - wooden, metal, whatever
- make the wall much, much less regular (my suggestion would be NOT using any formula for placing those poles or whatever they are - duplicate and place them by hand, then play with the rotation to make them seem even more irregular
- a green hill so clean and nice doesn't really work with an ork city...
- I'd also place spaces in the wall... making visible other elements inside
- maybe change even the shape of the houses, making it more irregular, not only the texture. They look a bit like mushrooms right now.

Please don't take offense in those suggestions, you know I love your work. :)

The new buildings are very nice. :goodjob:

However, I still think it's way too orderly - especially the houses and the terrain (there should be more things randomly placed there, IMHO). :)

I think if you manage to get this set to look really Orcish, you'll probably be the most diverse .pcx creator. :)

Top Bottom