Other games are getting dusty...

Efexeye

Silly Donkey
So, what games are you neglecting to satisfy your cIV fix?

I'm ignoring my Guild and Guild Wars pretty hard- I think I've played a total of an hour of that game (which I was playing about 20 hours a week) since I picked up cIV.

(p.s. if you're planning to post here that you're still playing xxx game because of how bad cIV sucks, or how it won't run onyour system, please don't. There are lots of other threads to complain in.)

:D

Ive been neglecting battlefield 1942 and of course civIII.

Oh wow too many games to count. Guild Wars and World of Warcraft are both getting less play time. Other games that are missing my play time include UT2004, Half Life, Rise of Nations, and Battle for Middle Earth. Poor games.

I'm trying not to completely let my guild's buddies down on World of Warcraft, and even managed to stay online a full hour today !

Half Life 2 Lost Coast was downloaded about 1 week ago, and I have not yet looked at it. Saving it for something to do when the Civ bug wears off... it could be a while.

Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich and Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory get no love any more ;)

Battlefield 2, FEAR, and SM Pirates are all gathering dust on top of my computer case :(
CIV4 pwns all!

PokerStars and BFME, truth be told... though I'd slip some GalCiv and MOO3 in on ya... oh, and haven't played much of SW:BF2 yet either...

Venger

I haven't been playing Battlefield 2 as much. With Civ 4 I can destroy tanks with spearmen :spear: instead of anti-tank rockets :ar15: .

Before Civ4 Sim City took up a lot of my time but it's now on the back burner.

yeah I played a lot of sim city 4 too, but civ4 completely replaced it so far. I'm also trying to play civ1 for nostalgia's sake but I can't go past founding my first city before I itch to go back to civ4

Top Bottom