Our Civilization Name for Demogame 3 - PART 2

Vote for ALL civ names that you would like in Demogame 3.

• NAME: Randy, COUNTRY: Randomania, ADJ: Randomites, TITLE: Indecisive

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • NAME: "name of 1st Pres", COUNTRY: Republic of Fanatic Players (RFP), ADJ: Fanatics, TITLE: His Fana

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Fanakkadia

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Wait until we start the game and know what Civ we will be. Use the default names for the actual game

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaitan

der Besucher
This poll will determine what name (or name set) will be used for Demogame 3. The option that receives the highest overall support will be used. Vote for all options that you approve of.

This topic was discussed in detail in this thread and in this info poll and previously polled here. This poll includes the top options from that last poll plus a popular write-in choice. This poll will remain open for a minimum of 24 hours. Note that there is no quorum and no abstain option is offered.

I think Randy of the Randomites is long on humour but Fanakkadia may mean that our opponents treat us with more respect:)

We should go with the second or fourth proposals. I also like my proposal for Fanakkadia, but it may not be appropriate now that we are a random civ. I don't like "Randy" however, especially since our people will hold a "We Love the Indecisive Day" :eek:!

I would prefer to have a name I could repeat to my wife without her giggling knowingly. Possibly we could aim for a little more dignity for those of us with mundane connections?

Mind, my wife PLAYS Civ, so she is not a worst case scenario.

I knew we would poll it over and over till it lost, Stuck.

Randy's serious, and I even voted for the poor bugger inspite of some of the more coloquial connotations of the word as used in the UK ;)

I would go for #2 or #4 Randy just sounds to corny for me.

I went with randy... we got those lame names for 2 games now... lets have some more fun with the 3rd one...

It will always remind us that this is only a game...

BtW: is it possible to change the title after we started the game? Maybe Randy would then get even more votes...

If all else fails, how about Abstaintia? :p

Technically, everything's a minority option now (less than 50% of the vote).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom