Our Enemy. Random or chosen?

Our choice. Is it random?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Make our enemies random.

That's a neat idea GA, give us a taste of our own medicine! The seventh could be a archrival of Greece (if Greece wins), or something someone has a better idea of, other than random.

EDIT: there are roleplaying possibilites here...

i voted random, but i would like to change it to who evers idea. (and yes i can call you who ever as i am nobody)

Well... I voted before I read Ginger_Ale's idea. I wish to change my vote to "chosen" and want to choose the civs as Ginger_Ale described (with the Babs as the seventh).

I was thinking about chosen with a historically accurate set of civs for the one we're playing. Another idea would be to pick the furthest ones away culturally from our civ. The suggestion of using the ones we've played would be what? I'll try to list the ones I can remember, in the order I remember them (not the order we played them):

Rome
England
Japan
France

change my vote too, i like this idea.

This will be a tough crowd of enemies...I like it.

thinks about starting next to Rome and Persia. :eek:

Moderator Action: Voted changed.

BTW, since this is a standard map for DG7, and we haven't had too many new C3C civs (Byzantines, Mayans, Hittites, Dutch, Portugal...), we'll need to pick which ones..

EDIT: Ok, now I see what Ginger_Ale was saying. (I just changed my vote, too. ;))

In the immortal words of Strider - "The demogame is attacking us!"

I vote for chosen, what ever list Dave presented

first i was going to vote random, it gives us the most challenge. however, when i read the proposal by GA it totally changed my mind. GA's idea is great. :D

Top Bottom