our multiplayer game reports

Revolucion09

Chieftain
Well, as I said in the other threads, me and my friend experienced some OOS and some games.

BUT, it seems it was OUR connection problem, dont know how we fixed it, but we are now playing through DirectIP and sustaining a hamachi connection (does nothing but its good to ping ourselves), and so far no OOS!! (Great)

so, we are now playing a game whit around 30 CIVS, all options on (including Revolutions) and so far we are on year 1200DC, EPIC Speed, huge map (big and small).

The OOS problems we experienced before, were playing PERFECTWORLD2 mapscript. In this one instead (with NO OOS YET), we are playing Big And Small
I am NOT SURE if this is the real reason of those OOS, or OUR connection problems!

IF anyone could confirm MP Game with PerfectWorld2 and all options on without OOS, then this would be discarded

Finally, I want to report OOS when some of US loses the game. A player losing all his cities causes direct OOS and cannot be fixed by entering again even with another civ. hope this is fixed!

Bye!
thanks for the best mod ever ever on civ history

When a player dies, it causes OOS, and this is known. Reloading a from a save will get rid of that OOS.

I have never had so much OOS before ROM 2.9 + AND 1.7.
Unplayable !
sniff . . .

I have never had so much OOS before ROM 2.9 + AND 1.7.
Unplayable !
sniff . . .

RevDCM has fixed AI Autoplay for MP, so I should be able to actually test MP and fix it then. I know, I want MP as much as you guys.;)

RevDCM has fixed AI Autoplay for MP, so I should be able to actually test MP and fix it then. I know, I want MP as much as you guys.;)

Thanks aff.
if you need help in testing, we play with 4-5 humans anytime. . .

But do we have to wait for a new ROM update or will you ne able to fixe that with AND ?

Just to be sure aff:
the MP was working better with 2.81 + AND 1.6x right ?
Or maybe is the bard civ/world the problem . . . and or flexible difficulty, cause that the only option we use now that we didnt't with 2.81

Top Bottom