1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

our multiplayer game reports

Discussion in 'RoM Multiplayer' started by Revolucion09, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Revolucion09

Revolucion09 Chieftain

Well, as I said in the other threads, me and my friend experienced some OOS and some games.

BUT, it seems it was OUR connection problem, dont know how we fixed it, but we are now playing through DirectIP and sustaining a hamachi connection (does nothing but its good to ping ourselves), and so far no OOS!! (Great)

so, we are now playing a game whit around 30 CIVS, all options on (including Revolutions) and so far we are on year 1200DC, EPIC Speed, huge map (big and small).

The OOS problems we experienced before, were playing PERFECTWORLD2 mapscript. In this one instead (with NO OOS YET), we are playing Big And Small
    I am NOT SURE if this is the real reason of those OOS, or OUR connection problems!

IF anyone could confirm MP Game with PerfectWorld2 and all options on without OOS, then this would be discarded

Finally, I want to report OOS when some of US loses the game. A player losing all his cities causes direct OOS and cannot be fixed by entering again even with another civ. hope this is fixed!

Bye!
    thanks for the best mod ever ever on civ history

2. Afforess

Afforess The White Wizard

When a player dies, it causes OOS, and this is known. Reloading a from a save will get rid of that OOS.

3. Revolucion09

Revolucion09 Chieftain

yep, we would love to play the modmod "A New Dawn" but we seen no solution we that one yet

4. Flay

Flay Prince

I have never had so much OOS before ROM 2.9 + AND 1.7.
    Unplayable !
    sniff . . .

5. Afforess

RevDCM has fixed AI Autoplay for MP, so I should be able to actually test MP and fix it then. I know, I want MP as much as you guys.;)

6. Revolucion09

Revolucion09 Chieftain

can we manually apply new REVDCM on ROM 2.9?

7. Afforess

Sure, if you have a solid grasp of C++ and a compiler. ;)

8. Flay

Flay Prince

Thanks aff.
    if you need help in testing, we play with 4-5 humans anytime. . .

But do we have to wait for a new ROM update or will you ne able to fixe that with AND ?

Just to be sure aff:
    the MP was working better with 2.81 + AND 1.6x right ?
    Or maybe is the bard civ/world the problem . . . and or flexible difficulty, cause that the only option we use now that we didnt't with 2.81