Paris is Burning (6 player FFA)

See you guys in a few!

Sorry guys, I was really looking forward to it, I was up till 1:45 planning on my strategy, and I dont remember anything else until this morning :( My bad... Did someone sub for me or anything?

We used an AI. You're down to your cap, with China taking one city and Rome another.

:aargh: :whipped: :deadhorse:

Nah, we didn't want to play with a sub or AI and let all your hard work go to waste and the game to get messed up. We thought we'd try again on Friday.

Tab suggested a penalty of 100 gold to each player.

Awesome mentioned you got his phone number...maybe he or I should have yours? Used to do this in civ 4 for these games, just in case.

Al, Tab and I played a cton with a new player. Al (Japan) took out Gebert (Russia). Tab (France) and me (Rome) had sparred early, but all I got was one of his settlers, no real pressure. Al tried for France, then pushed again just as he was getting artillery, with his samurai rifles. Paris went down. I got to rifles early enough to defend, then artillery and pressed an attack, but Al had a scientist to pop artillery to defend. Eventually he came for me with tanks, right about when I'd discovered my small uranium source.... Fun game, sorry I kept you up so late, Al.

Friday good for everyone?

Tab suggested a penalty of 100 gold to each player.

Friday good for everyone?

It was only a joke...nothing to unbalance the game plz...that is why i didn't want a sub for him too.

I'm good for friday.

No pressure guys, if somebody can't play for any reasons we just have to wait for the next day.

Yeah, I was joking too, just trying to wind Kyp up. :)

It's great to have a mature bunch who just accept it and move on. Prior notice is always good, but life happens, and there'll be the occasional "wooops!" More important to keep the integrity of the game than push on impatiently and spoil it.

Correct.

2amOK

I wont sleep this time :)

I hope not! Set an alarm, send me your number, something if you think you need some backup! :)

See you guys in 300 minutes.

I'm thinking about getting some screenshots for my next story. I will make sure to not reveal my territory, just important things like deals and wars.

I'm thinking about getting some screenshots for my next story. I will make sure to not reveal my territory, just important things like deals and wars.

That would be cool, I know you do detailed write-ups of SP games.

...and, you can reveal your territory if you want... :goodjob:

Chapter 3 : Persians got mad

Around 1000 AD, persians were still enjoying the peaceful times. Their cities growed nicely and :c5gold: income in good shape. But rumors were saying that Darius was preparing a deadly plan to enlarge his great empire.

150 years later, prophets announced that Persia will enter a massive Golden Age. Darius ordered to build many units ready to be upgraded. He knows that he has to strike fast to not let the Iroquois stop his army for the second time. ''Pasargadae is well protected sir. Our reenforcements have been upgraded. We are waiting for your decision, my lord.'' said the Great General to Darius.

The great king of Persia organized a strategy to put down the french country to his side and also liberate a city. He heard that this city can give culture and ivory to his empire. Some years later, the big day arrived.

France's capital went down. The army advanced to the east for the search of Florence. They found it and immediately liberated citizen from their bullies.

Iroquois got mad and declared war to try to slow down the massacre. But meanwhile, some scientists sacrifices gave to Darius the knowledge of Dynamite. When the king saw Machu Picchu sitting on a mountain next to Grand River, he didn't wait much time and got this city for a nice income boost.

:blush:Sir, we have a problem.
:king: What?
:blush:China declared war to us.
:king:Hmm what are they thinking?
:blush:I don't know sir, but we should counsider them as a strong opponent.
:king:Mwahaha...fools...artillery are no match against their weak units. They eat too much rice! They can't compete with our culture and science!
:blush:I know sir...but what if they can get Rome as an ally? We are playing under standard speed, not epic...
:king:Err what? epic??? what are you talking about?!?
:blush:Hmm well nevermind sir...(sigh)
:king:Alright...we will see how it goes for next years.

What happens to Darius? He is sick or something?
What is the real plan of China?
Does the world community will arrive to a consensus and make peace for a certain period of time? Or forever?
All these question will be solved in our next episodes. Stay tuned!

A picture :

Not impressed by the medieval units defending this rampage... :)

Are you impressed by the five or so rifles that died attempting to hold off those artillery? :cry:

Top Bottom